Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Eli!

Presents!


Here is Eli with his new Redskins jersey and his new Little People airplane. It's blurry because he's moving so fast. Or... maybe it's because our camera is old and we need a new one!

Doesn't his new jersey look great with those orange pants? I like to wear mis-matched sweats, too. So I approve of this look, little buddy.

Sporting his new University of Maryland hat

I had to monitor the gift unwrapping. I think Eli ingested 6 pounds of wrapping paper.

Snacking on some nutritious and delicious wrapping paper

"You guys should try the striped paper. It's out of this world!"

"Oh yeah, I mean it's really tasty. Mom, do you think you could mix THIS into my yogurt instead of bananas?"

1 comment:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Eli! I can't believe you are 1 already!!

Counter