Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Maze Got Married

We headed up to Milton for the weekend. We hadn't been up there since 4th of July weekend. I love my hometown in the fall. It was the perfect fall weekend- with crisp air and beautiful foliage.
One of the reasons we went to Milton was so my parents could watch Eli while we went to a wedding. It was our fourth wedding in four weeks. My friend Melissa (aka The Maze) and her fiance Brian got married Saturday afternoon in Hollidaysburg, PA. I met Melissa my freshman year at Penn State. She lived right below Theresa and me. She lived with a crazy vampire (I'm not kidding, a real vampire), so she spent a lot of time with us. The three of us roomed together our sophomore and junior years, and we also spent a semester together in Australia. After we graduated, Melissa lived in Colorado and then "mazed" her way to DC. We lived together in Rockville for a year a couple of years ago. She is a dear friend, and she was the most beautiful bride.

Her wedding service was beautiful. Unfortunately, we sat at a spot where I couldn't get any pictures. The reception was great, too. It was a really big wedding. I had a really nice time catching up with my college friends.
The 5 of us went to Australia together- me, Jessie, the Maze, Caitlin, and Bess

My oldest college friend Theresa, just back from South Africa

No comments:

Counter