Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Jenni and Tim's Wedding

Boy have we been busy lately. This past Thursday and Friday, Kevin and I flew to Dallas for my friend Jenni's wedding. Dallas was so fun. A few of my high school friends went out, too, so it was great catching up with them. On Thursday we explored the city- we found some great little spots. Our favorite was a pharmacy from 1915 that we stumbled upon. We discovered that they had a soda fountain and the best milkshake I've ever tasted. (So good, in fact, that we went back the next morning for breakfast AND another milkshake).

We had a nice steak dinner that night and then met up with our friends at the hotel afterward. Bill Engvall (of Blue Collar Comedy fame) was staying at our hotel as well.
Jenni and Tim's wedding was Friday night at the Filter Building on a lake. The weather was beautiful. Here are some pictures of the evening. Jenni was a stunning bride, but then again, I expected nothing less. What I didn't expect was how stunning EVERY person at the wedding was. Jenni and Tim don't have any ugly friends. I mean, every person was good looking.

Meredith, Alexis, me, and Linsey































Our new friend Meredith

My friend Nick






We found a giant hotdog on our adventure.
Drinking the world's best milkshake

No comments:

Counter