Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

4 Celebrations

1. What a wonderful Mother's Day... Kevin and Eli surprised me in the morning with presents and this.



What a beautiful bag...

...and even more beautiful were the contents inside, even if the contents shifted during transport.

I also got 2 new tops and 2 cute cards


2.My sister-in-law Julie threw a surprise 40th birthday party for Bill at Maggiano's in Tyson's Corner. The food was great, and Eli had a ball chasing a cute little girl named Amy. (See the affection below).








3. It's kind of an odd thing to celebrate but... On Tuesday morning, I rear-ended a car on Rt. 270 on my way to drop off Eli. It was my first accident ever and I caused it. :( I'm so thankful that no one was injured. Eli was so good while I held him on the side of the highway in rush hour traffic for over 30 minutes. He and I said a thank you prayer and I couldn't help but smile as he folded his hands and squeezed his eyes shut. A celebration of thankfulness!


4. On Wednesday, Kevin and I celebrated our anniversary. We celebrated our 3 years together with a steak dinner and leftover Georgetown cupcakes. I'm so lucky to have a husband that puts up with my craziness, who laughs at me when I do the hotdog dance with Eli, and who accepts my orange sweatpants.

No comments:

Counter