Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Mommy and Eli Day

Too bad it wasn't under better circumstances.

I'm home today with a sick kiddo. When I picked Eli up from the sitter on Friday, he had developed a rather deep cough. It's still here and starting on Friday night, a fever has joined in. He hasn't had much of an appetite all weekend, so I think maybe his throat hurt too.

So needless to say, I was planning on the probably taking off today. And Eli woke up again with a fever this morning. I gave him Motrin and his fever broke around 9am. The two of us spent the day together, although I still had a lot of work to get done. I had my email up all day, replying to co-workers and accounts.

We managed to sneak off to the pool for awhile this afternoon. I was hoping he would feel ok to go. He loved it. I think (hope) it was good to get some fresh air and run around a little bit.

Now we're back at home, snacking on some fishies and milk. Banana bread is ready to go into the oven and dinner (this) will be ready to go next. Here's hoping that tomorrow is a fever-free-back-to-normal-day for my kiddo!

No comments:

Counter