Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

22 Months

Eli is 22 months old today. We've had such a fun week with him. Here are 22 things that I love about my little boy.
  1. When he says, "I you, Mommy." I love you too Eli.
  2. The way he says "belbow" instead of "elbow"
  3. That he says "sorry" unprompted when he bumps into me or steps on me by accident
  4. How he folds his hands when we read his Thanksgiving book during the prayer page. At the end of the book when it says "We give thanks to God who gives them all," Eli says "tank tou God"
  5. How excited he gets to see a bus
  6. How much he loved being with Mim and Pop last week
  7. The way he brings me books and says "Read please"
  8. That he says hi and bye (loudly) to everyone he sees everywhere- Walmart, the pool, walking through the neighborhood. He doesn't stop until he gets their attention, either.
  9. How he sings happy birthday
  10. His counting- "one, two, three, six, nine"
  11. When he says "bless you" when you sneeze (often four or five times)
  12. That he says a ton of animal sounds but not oink for some reason. He thinks a pig goes "baa"
  13. That he calls every kid he sees a baby "Oh hi baby!"
  14. When I ask him if he's cute, he replies "Yeah" with a sly grin
  15. How he says "TV on." We're not sure where he even learned this. He did it the first time at Mim and Pop's house.
  16. How he still cuddles with Kevin and me in the morning after we get him from his crib
  17. How he eats a popsicle by rubbing it on his lips and then licking them
  18. How he throws his hands up when he can't find something and says "hmmph"
  19. How he loves to clean everything
  20. How excited he his about his potty training book. Although he's nowhere close to being ready, he always wants to read the "pee pee book." He follows Kevin and me into the bathroom and yells "bye bye pee pee" when we flush the toilet.
  21. His giggle fits. Sometimes the two of us get started and it's hard to stop.
  22. That he still loves to give me kisses and will stop what he's doing and give me one when I ask.

No comments:

Counter