Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our first day of vacation

This is my first day of vacation. No work until Jan 3! Eli and I have had a fun day. We've colored and played with stickers. He has helped with the laundry. He sat on the counter and watched me make him pancakes and bananas for breakfast. We've read lots of books and ran one errand to downtown Frederick. Oh, and vacuuming. He's done lots of that.

Right now he's napping. I just finished making macaroni and cheese to go with our dinner later on and folding the fourth load of laundry.
These are pictures from the first load of laundry. Eli's sheet suddenly disappeared. It didn't take me long to find it.

'Where Eli go?"


"Here I am."

"I hiding."


"Here I am again."

No comments:

Counter