Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bath Time

Eli is not a fan of bath time. He doesn't like getting his diaper changed either. This boy likes to stay nice and toasty warm. We have learned a couple of tricks to make bath time less traumatic. First, bath time is a two person job. One of us washes him while the other one pours warm water over his washcloth cover. We only have a couple minutes before he realizes what is going on and starts crying. Once he's wrapped up in his comfy towel, he's a happy little guy again.

This isn't so bad.

Keep the warm water coming Mom and Dad.


I think I'm over this. Please get me out now!

All is good now that I'm in my comfy towel!

2 comments:

esther said...

our friends used to use a blowdryer to dry their baby after the bath to keep him warm. i think he didn't want anything else after that! eli is so cute.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet family. Eli is adorable. Bree

Counter