Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Eli's Prank

Sleep...my great lost love. I think we all slept about 20 minutes last night. Eli has learned how to prank his mother. He "pretends" to fall asleep after nursing at night. I put him down and watch to make sure he's still "sleeping." I think to myself, what a cute little "sleeping" baby he is! He's so peaceful. I crawl back into bed and pull the covers up. As soon as my head hits the pillow... Eli puts his plan in motion. "AHHHHHHH!"

Eli played his prank on mom and dad at least 10 times last night!

" They just think I'm sleeping..."

2 comments:

Amanda and Shawn said...

I'm so happy you're blogging! I love reading your posts - they're so funny and cute. Keep them coming. :) Sydney can't wait to play with Eli again.

The Hambrick's said...

Welcome to parenthood...they still do that at 13 months too!

Counter