Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mim & Pop's Visit

Mim and Pop came to visit this past weekend. Eli had so much fun playing with them. Mim and Pop gave him a bath both nights. Mim washed him while Pop "basted" him with warm water. He loved it!

They also brought Eli a gift from my Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Brad in Ashtabula, OH- his very own rocking horse. Eli named him "Ash" and he loves the songs and music he plays.

Daddy and Eli playing with Ash. Look at him holding on tight.

"Look, no hands!"

"I loved getting a bath from Mim & Pop."

"They always want to take a picture of me in this towel!
Probably because I look tough with a lion on my head!"

"I love playing with Mim. She sings songs and reads books to me."

"I can't wait to see you again Mim & Pop!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our weekend was so much fun..can't wait to get back!! Eli can hang out with me anytime!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen- I love your blog. I look at it daily hoping you have updated! Eli is growing so fast, he is adorable. Oh by the way... Bill and I just bought a house in Urbana, we will be neighbors!

Sadie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful site for a special baby! He definitely is a MC! Continuing to pray for you all.

Kathi and Nate

Counter