Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

More Sliding Please

Eli and I went for a walk early this evening before dinner. We always end up at the playground near our house and today was no exception. After swinging and checking out a tree, I held Eli as he went down the slide. He loved it, and I kept asking him if he wanted to do it "more" with the sign. He has done the sign back a few times but not consistently. Tonight he signed "more" perfectly. I think that was the funniest part. He was so excited to go down the slide again, but then he very calmly signed "more" making sure that his fingers lined up perfectly with each other each time he did it. I'm so proud of my big boy.

In other news, he is a wild terror with his push toy. He whips that thing around and walks all over our middle floor. He runs over books and goes barreling toward the screen door, the TV, the fireplace... pretty much any dangerous place. We've barricaded as much of the room as possible.

I'll post pictures of Mim and Pop's weekend with Eli soon. They came down to watch him so we could go to a wedding on Saturday and another on Sunday. Thanks Mim and Pop. We miss you already!

No comments:

Counter