Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This Past Weekend

Eli and I spent Saturday cooking and getting ready for Sean and Michele to come over for dinner. Then the stinking snow came and ruined that! So I found myself with a 3 pound roast cooking in the crock pot and more mashed potatoes on the stove than Kevin and I could eat in a week. So he called our friend Shawn who was home with his two kids while his wife was out of town. Amanda was expected home later that evening, so we asked (begged) him to come over and eat! Amanda came over later that night. What a fun time. I almost didn't let them take their 5 month old son Evan home that night. I was going to keep him! Eli loved playing with their daughter Sydney.

Look at this face!! Eli seemed SO big compared to Evan.

Buddies!

Thankfully we got plowed out, Sean and Michele were able to come over Sunday afternoon for dinner. They are getting married in April, so we got to hear all the fun details of their wedding planning- it makes me want to plan a wedding again! They brought us these cupcakes below from Georgetown Cupcake. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Kevin and I have been enjoying them each day. They are little delicious pieces of art.

No comments:

Counter