Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

We're Home and We're Ready for You Snow!

Ok, well Eli and I are home. Kevin's office closes at 4pm. I'm logged into my work computer so that I can tend to all those business travelers that will inevitably contact (read: annoy) me with their travel changes and cancellations. Times like these I feel like I turn into a reservation agent.

But anyway, Eli and I are safe and sound and probably won't be back on the roads until Sunday. I sent Kevin to the land of craziness last night (i.e. grocery store) with a list so that I would have ingredients for this weekend. That's one of my favorite parts about being snowed in- the yummy food that gets made. On the list for this weeknd (and I doubt this will all get made): Sour Cream Chicken Quiche, Beef Potpie, Peach Dump Cake, and spaghetti sauce.

The snow has already started, although it's not sticking that much yet. We're supposed to have 12 inches by morning and snow all day Saturday for a total of 20-28 inches. The weather people are getting really dramatic about thist storm- calling it "paralyzing." I'm hearing it's being called the Snowpocolypse.

Happy Snowstorm everyone!

No comments:

Counter