Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Callan & Kinsley

My friend Renee came over for a visit yesterday with her two kiddos, Callan (23 months) and Kinsley (2.5 months). Callan has always been so adorable. He loves to pose for the camera so I took advantage while he was playing on the slide. How cute is this kid?



Time for hugs. Two seconds before this would have been a perfect picture. The two of them were cheek to cheek with big smiles. But I missed it. :(

Don't even get me started about this little doll baby. Kinsley is SO sweet. I was trying to figure out a way to steal her and keep her for myself. She was so good- just smiled and looked pretty with her beautiful eyelashes. I just love her.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love her too....and that's why I stole her back from you to take her home with me. :) haha

The Hambrick's said...

So sad that I couldn't be there with the clone baby babies! Miss you guys!

Counter