Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Halloween weekend started Friday when Eli came to my work for trick-or-treating. I brought his red dirt devil to work with me that morning in case I had to use it to bribe him to put on his costume. He did really though. I think most of the kids were hot in their costumes, but they still had fun playing and getting candy. I didn't get many pictures because I was busy chasing him and the dirt devil down the hall.


This is my friend Stacey and her bunny daughter Bella. The cutest little bunny ever.
Bella and Eli

This cute little lion had fun running down the hallways, roaring, and saying hi to everyone
Afterwards, we went to the party at Smita's house. Eli wasn't very interested in dressing up again, but he agreed once he noticed that everyone was else was in costume.



Smita and Eli playing a game


Time for a group shot

Eli was out of his costume at this point and back in his skeleton shirt.

Then last night, Kevin's parents and Bill and Mina came over for dinner. We hadn't seen them Eli's birthday weekend so we celebrated again last night.

Eli loved this fire truck from Bill, Julie, and Mina. He has been playing with it all day and even said goodnight to it tonight. (He said goodnight to his vacuum first, but to make the list is pretty impressive!)

This time the cake was an ice cream one.

Eli loved singing Happy Birthday to himself

...so much so that we all sang it twice

1 comment:

esther said...

i LOVE carvel cakes. awww. happy belated, eli.

Counter