Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wedding!

So I'll start by saying that I really wish I had taken more pictures of the wedding. Saturday was such a fun day. We started out getting our hair done in downtown State College. Of course I forgot my camera... thank goodness I remembered Eli. :)

The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a lot of fun. Katie looked absolutely beautiful. Her dress was gorgeous- vintage looking and she wore the perfect feathery hair accessory. Do you like that description? Sounds straight out of a wedding announcement in the paper, doesn't it?

Thank you so much for including us in your day. We're so excited for Aunt Tay-Tee to officially join our family. And it was great meeting your family. Thanks for letting Eli run around like a wildman. He obviously enjoyed himself!














Here was Eli's cute outfit. Of course at this point, the shirt is untucked. He was getting ready to boogie on the dance floor.








Proof that twins run in the family


No comments:

Counter