Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ocean City

We just got back from a week in Ocean City with my parents, Nathan, and Katie. What a nice week to spend with family and relax. Eli liked to play in the sand, but he wanted nothing to do with the ocean. He was hit or miss with the pool, too. He wanted to chase the sea gulls and asked if he could pet them. He started to chase after them saying, "I'll get that duck in no time!" Oh boy.


My parents bought Eli this "surfboard." He thought he was cool stuff.


This is about as close as he would get to the water. If I held him and went in up to my ankles, he would start to freak out and say, "No! We don't need to go into the water."

He loved to be buried in the sand. Nathan and Katie built a racecar around him that he loved.


Football time.
 



We only took Ryan and Spencer to the beach twice. We tried once with the umbrella and once with the tent. They did ok, but it was hard to keep them in the shade when they weren't sleeping. They did have really cute rash guards and swim trucks. I didn't get any good pictures of the outfits!




Eli watched Mickey Mouse on Pop's phone.


After 30+ years of vacationing with my brother, this is the first time I've ever seem him read a book.

No comments:

Counter