Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Good-bye RSV!

We're finally back to normal here at the Kim household after nearly 2 weeks of sickness. RSV swept through our house. The virus doesn't do much to adults- maybe some cold symptoms- but it's especially hard on littles. Thankfully we've been past the contagious part for a few days now, but they did all share with each other. So we've been through quite a bit of antibiotics, albuterol nebulizer treatments, and ibuprofen. Let's just say if I never hear "RSV" again, I'll be just fine.

Kevin was off with the boys all of last week and I took off on Monday. My parents came down to watch them Thursday and Friday so that I could get caught up on work. Life savers! They just left a couple of minutes ago to head to Nathan and Katie's.

We're settling in for a low-key weekend. We still have a lot to get ready for next week, but Mim and Pop got us all caught up with laundry and cleaning. (Awesome.)







"What? Do I have something in my teeth?"


As you can tell, this is one of Ryan's favorite spots.

1 comment:

Ali said...

so funny! Camden was into hanging out under the exersaucer too!

Counter