Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Firefighter Party

Eli had a birthday party last weekend that coincided with our town's fire station open house. Of course Eli requested a firefighter themed party with a firetruck cake. So that's what he got. Our family came to celebrate, and then we went to the open house for an hour or so. There was a little hayride to an open field where the kids all grabbed little pumpkins. Eli had a blast and loved having everyone here to celebrate with him.

 
 





















1 comment:

Renee said...

So cute!! I have to admit that when I saw your sign with the #4 on the fire truck, I thought, "Oh my word! She put the wrong age on the truck!" haha I guess I just can't believe he's that old already! This coming from a mom with an almost-five-year old! Yikes!

Counter