Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sleep!!

Ok, so this won't seem exciting to those mothers whose babies slept through the night right away. My dear Eli still gets up every 3 hours or so to eat at night. He's always up at least twice at night- he eats at 12-1ish and again at 3-4ish. Well last night his first stretch went 5 hours. I wasn't sleeping this entire time (shame on me). I fed him at 1:30 and he fell back asleep until 6am!

Like I said, this might not seem very exciting to most of you, but I woke up feeling so refreshed. Four hours of sleep in a row!!!
Eli, Mommy is SO proud of you! Wasn't it nice to sleep so much?!? I told you how much fun sleeping is. Please feel free to do it again tonight!!

Eli and Lamb-y

Lamb-y is the softest

Giving Lamb-y kisses

2 comments:

Ali said...

yay Eli! Your mom really needs her rest!! Good to hear that Eli slept for 5 hours!

The Hambrick's said...

Yes, I am one of the mom's whose child started sleeping through the night at 4 months; however, I can still celebrate with you on this accomplishment! Eli, keep up the good work! :)

Counter