Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

We miss you Daddy!

Today is Kevin's first day back at work. It was so strange to see him wearing a suit again! As hard as it will be to go back to work (I go back next Monday), we are so happy to have had 11-12 weeks at home with him together. It was especially nice having both of us at home since Eli isn't the best sleeper.

Daddy,
We hope you are having a good first day back. Mommy and I miss you! I was a good boy while Mommy washed and dried her hair this morning. I also took a morning nap already! I can't wait to see you later!
Love,
Little Donkey



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little buddy. I missed you too. Wish I could stay home with you all day but diapers don't grow on trees. Please be a good boy tonight and sleep.

esther said...

sleep is so overrated, except in my household, that is.

Counter