Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

5 Months Old Today!

Eli is five months old today. It seems like every day he's doing a new trick. He is just so much fun to be around!

  • He is smiling and laughing a lot now. I kiss his chin, and he giggles like crazy.

  • He loves his exersaucer and plays with all the toys on it. I love watching him play in it. He concentrates really hard!

  • He is sleeping much better now. I still feed him once, but that's nothing compared to previous months. Thank you little man.

  • He loves books and turns the pages. He really likes his new pop-up books from Mim and Pop (2 books in March!)

  • He lost most of the hair on his head. It's starting to come back in a little. His eyebrows and eyelashes are much more pronouced.

  • His eyes are still blue.
  • He reaches out for toys and puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.

Uncle Nathan called me a lima bean

Trying to get off this stinkin bean bag


My mom thought this was a cute face


And this one, too

2 comments:

esther said...

he is a cutie! i can see your smile in the top picture on your blog. can't wait to meet him one day.

Caitlin said...

Gretchen, I can't believe how quickly time flies!! Eli is so precious-I really can't wait to meet him (and see you and Kevin) sometime soon....Miss you :(

Counter