Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Sorry I've been absent for awhile. It's been a busy time. Easter was WONDERFUL. We spent a long weekend in Milton with my family. Eli got to spend some time with his Aunt Muffin (Linsey) and Mrs. Allen on Saturday. We ate Easter dinner on Saturday night with Nan and Aunt Jo. My mom prepared a great meal, and my dad made a great dessert. My mom had peanutbutter eggs made for each of us with our names on them and used them as placecards. It was so nice being all together. After dinner, Eli got a bath in the living room. He was very entertaining-splashing around and making a mess!

My Dad sings in the choir at Crossroads Church of the Nazarene. The choir put on an amazing performance Sunday morning called Raise the Crown. It was incredible. Eli was watching until the sandman got him about halfway through. After the service, Pop took Eli all around and introduced him to so many people. He was quite a hit and looked very handsome in his new Easter outfit.

After church on Sunday, we posed for some pictures and opened Eli's presents. Uncle Nathan gave him two really cool toys. My parents filled an "Eli tub" with all kinds of fun stuff- he even got some board shorts and matching surfer shirt. They match the new sunglasses he got from his mommy and daddy. My parents also had a book made for him. Each page spells out a letter of his name.

Enough of this typing. Here are some more pictures!

I'll post family pics soon...

1 comment:

esther said...

lucky boy to have such a great family. poor Nathan didn't get anything since I went to work. we at least let him search for plastic easter eggs around the house!

Counter