Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

We arrived at Mim and Pop's house late Christmas Eve. Eli was up bright and early Christmas morning wearing his new jammies.


"Good morning Christmas! Time to dig into my stocking!"



Here are Mim and Pop opening their presents- a photo printer was their favorite


"Shampoo and lotion! I LOVE shampoo and lotion. I think I will carry these around with me everywhere I go for the rest of the day."

"Oh and these socks, they are delicious."

"Uncle Nathan, knock it off. I'll let you play with my shampoo if you put me down. We've got more presents to open!!"


"Check this out! Mim and Pop bought me this awesome ride on horsey toy. It works with the TV too."

"The box is a great place to push my new truck."

This was one of our gifts from my parents- a 2 day stay at a Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg.

Eli's new Tonka toy from Uncle Nathan and Katie

"Mim and Pop bought me a donkey towel. Hee Haw!"

"I have a really silly mommy."

"And a REALLY silly uncle"


Nan's here to open her presents

Her new jacket

It was much easier to pose the two of them together last Christmas!

Let's see how many children/felines we can pile on Pop...

No comments:

Counter