Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (except at my house)

1. Christmas cards ordered, addressed, and mailed....check
2. Decorations out... half check
3. Christmas shopping done... quarter check
4. Tree up and decorated...nope...oh boy!

It's hard to believe it's December 1 already. Last year we had a 6 week old at this time. Even though that was a crazy time with no sleep, at least Kevin and I were both on leave. We could do a little shopping here and there during the week, decorate at our leisure, pick a day with nice weather to go get a tree. etc.

This year we don't have that luxury. I'm trying to get a few things done at night when Eli goes to bed. Tonight I finished the mantle. Last night I addressed Christmas cards. Baby steps! Our fingers are crossed that the weather will be nice on Sunday afternoon for tree hunting.

Here are some pictures of Eli from this past weekend. My parents bought him this vest and it is too cute, especially when he's wearing his new Chucks too.




(Yes, I realize he's in the middle of the street. This was a supervised photo shoot!)

No comments:

Counter