Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catching Up...

A few reasons (excuses) why the blog has been rather silent lately:
1. We've spent the past two weekends in Milton visiting my Nan. We went to see her before her surgery and then went up the following weekend to visit her in the hospital. We got home fairly late on Sunday both times. Blog updating just didn't get done- as well as laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, and cleaning. :)

Speaking of Nan, she's doing well. She's in Geisinger's rehab building, and they are working her hard. She should be discharged sometime this coming week.

2. I've been reading a book that my friend Danielle recommended: My Sister's Keeper. And it's good. When dinner's cleaned up, the counters are wiped clean, and Eli's in bed, I usually grab the computer or sit down and watch something on the DVR. Not this week. I've been staying up past my bedtime with this book!

Here are some pictures from weekend number one in Pennsylvania:




Happy Father's Day Pop and Daddy

No comments:

Counter