Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catching Up (Part 2)

In between visits to see Nan last weekend, I met up with two of my dearest friends, Renee and Pamela and their kiddos. We met at a really nice park in Lewisburg, but there was one problem. It was huge! We barely spoke to each other- we were too busy chasing our kiddos around. At times I would look up and notice Pamela about 50 yards away in one direction and Renee 50 yards away in another direction. Pamela's sister Julie came as well and was on baby duty while we chased the toddlers. She stayed somewhere in the middle with her daughter Eleyna and Renee's daughter Kinsley. So much for catching up with each other. Next time we'll have to keep everyone more contained!


I spent most of the time chasing Eli who was chasing ducks.

...across the sidewalk

...and nearly into the water


I asked Emerson if he wanted me to push him on the swing and he responded (very seriously) "I wait for my mommy to come over and push me."

Clone Babies and kiddos

Hey, Callan, look at the camera...

Eli, now you look... oh nevermind.

Just high-five instead

No comments:

Counter