Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

More funny things...


Here's two more to add to the list I just posted.

Eli brought over a pair of shorts that he wanted to put on. He said, "I want to wear these black shorts." I said, "Ok, but those are navy blue." Know-It-All replied, "They're not navy blue, they're navy black."

(Background: When Eli wants to play with a different toy, I often tell him that he needs to put the other toy away first.) Fast forward to this morning. Eli, Ryan, and I were playing downstairs. I then went upstairs to get Spencer from Kevin. When Spencer and I walked into the room, Eli looked at me and said, "If you want to play with that baby, you need to put that one away first" and pointed at Ryan. I laughed and said, "Where exactly do you want me to put him?" He answered, "Away."

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I had to laugh at that putting one baby "away" story! Too cute!

Counter