Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our weekend

Eli has been in Milton for the past few days having a blast with my parents. I'll have to post more about their adventures once I get the pictures from Mim and Pop. Meanwhile back in Urbana, we've have a pretty good weekend ourselves. It's been nice spending more one on one time with the little guys and focusing on just them. Spencer had another tooth pop through on Thursday. Ryan has been sitting up for longer stretches. One thing I got to do this weekend was sit and hold Ryan while he slept. I rarely get to do that anymore and it's so sweet just watching a sleeping baby.

On Saturday we walked in the 10th annual Buddy Walk in Frederick at Baker Park. The walk was to benefit kids with Down Syndrome. The four of us were there in support of our little friend Julianna. Her team was called Team Cupcake- complete with Georgetown cupcakes for everyone who walked on her team. The weather was a little crappy- rainy and a little chilly- but the event was great and we had such a good time. We went over to Sean and Michele's after the walk and hung out for awhile.

Eli will be coming home tomorrow. We've missed him, but I think he's been having too much fun to miss us. I can't wait to hear all about it.

No comments:

Counter