Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Eli's Trip to Milton: Part 1

Eli visited my parents for five days in September. I transferred the pictures from my mom's camera today and there are a bazillion. They did so many fun things with him. Eli loves to look at pictures on the blog, so I'll be posting a bunch. But since pictures take forever to upload, I'll most likely be doing this in installments.

First, my mom and dad found a bunch of my brother's old trucks and tractors. Eli couldn't have been happier.



My mom made this craft for Eli. He glued all of his favorite foods into the shopping cart.


Finished product


 Next stop was a kids' arcade place at the mall. Eli loved the games and little rides.





Playing trains with Pop

They also took Eli to Montour Preserve, a great place with a lake, picnic area, fossil pit, animal museum, etc.











Wow, that's a lot of pictures. And I haven't gotten to half of it yet! I'm so glad that Eli had such a good time, and it was great having some more one on one time with the babies. But I have to say, I wish I had been there too!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Looks like fun! Montour Preserve is a great idea!

Counter