Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spencer

Spencer is such a mama's boy (and I love it!). He's been crawling for about a month now. And by crawling, I mean dragging his body around. He's getting faster and going further each day. He's very into clapping and reading books. He likes to turn the pages and stays engaged book after book.

He likes to mimic sounds- he does raspberries, dada, mama (sometimes), and "aah" sounds. Recently he's learnedto say a sound for cat- he says "ca" when Gracie comes around (and only when Gracie is around.)

Spencer goes down for naps pretty easily. I can put him in his crib awake. The funny thing is that I guess while he's getting comfortable, he's basically tearing his crib apart. He has a breathable bumper that has velcro on it. He's figured out how to undo the velcro and untie the strings. When I get him from his nap, I find him in his little war zone with a big smile on his face.

His eye surgery is scheduled for Thursday. I'm anxious for it to be over!!

No comments:

Counter