Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

7 Months Old!

This has been quite the week- first Mother's Day on Sunday, then our two year anniversary was on Tuesday. And Friday Eli is seven months old.


As I sat in the rocking chair nursing Eli before bed, I looked down as his chubby little hand in mine. When he was a couple weeks old, we took a picture of Eli's tiny hand on Kevin's. The picture is hanging on the wall in the nursery. I can't believe how that hand has grown in seven months.


Speaking of that little guy, he's getting his picture taken on Sunday afternoon. In fact, the three of us are finally getting some family pictures taken. I'm crossing my fingers that the thunderstorms in the forecast miss us!


I'll leave you with a couple pictures Kevin took of Eli when they were home playing all day today.
Happy Friday!









2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Gretchen,
Wow how time flies!! I really hope to see you and meet Eli sometime very soon :) He is SO adorable!

The Hambrick's said...

What cute pictures! Eli is getting to be a very big boy.

Counter