Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend at Home

Honestly, where does the time go? I was just blogging about Memorial Day weekend, and here we are again at the end of another week!

We had great weather here in Maryland again this weekend. Kevin worked Saturday morning, and Eli and I stayed home and played. Eli is becoming a rough little boy. He really yanks my hair and pulls on my cheeks. And bathtime? He splashes everywhere! We're working on "be gentle" and "ouch, that hurts mommy!" It's a good thing he's so cute! He loves being tossed up in the air and held upside down. We've learned to do those tricks at our own risk. This afternoon Kevin tossed him around and got slimed with a little avocado.

This afternoon we took Eli to the little playground near our house to swing. What a process. The playground is right around the corner. Since it was sunny out, I slathered the little man with sunscreen. After all, his mom is known to burn just looking at a picture of the sun. Next, I grabbed the camera, the camcorder (I had to capture his cuteness on film), the umbrella stroller, the sunglasses, the hat, a toy for the way over, and off we went!



No comments:

Counter