Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Picnic

On Friday, we all drove to my brother's house in Delaware for the weekend. My Aunt Darlene and Uncle Chuck were hosting a family picnic at their house in West Chester on Saturday. We always get together for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it was so nice being all together in warm weather. We played croquet and washers and enjoyed a perfect day.
Uncle Nathan, I've got your nose!

Check out my piggies

Relaxing in the hammock

Check out that form


Ryan must be replacing electrolytes

Derek and Dad- but not in that order

Eli hanging out with Mim & the great aunts (sounds like a band!)

We also celebrated my mom's retirement. Aunt Darlene is reading a poem she wrote called "Goodbye Tension, Hello Pension!"

King Eli just needs someone to fan him and feed him grapes

Come on in everyone!

Can someone grab me a phone book or two?

Nevermind. I don't need one back here!

Hop in Pop. I'll take you for a spin around the block.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Your mom retired? Tell her congrats! You were in my neighborhood for your picnic. West chester is about 20 mins from my new house.

Counter