Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Water Baby

We got back today from a weekend visit at my brother's house in Delaware. I have much to blog about, but I'm going to have to do it in installments. It's getting close to my bedtime already. Kevin had off all last week, and I had off Monday, Thursday, and Friday. I had high hopes for getting a lot done, but most of our time was spent playing with Eli. That's the most fun anyway.

On Thursday, we took Eli to our community pool. With hair spiked and clad in board shorts and a surfer shirt, Eli didn't even hesitate to enter the 3 ft pool with me. He loved it! He loved being held, dunked his head in a few times, and kicked his feet in his goldfish floatie. We weren't there for more than 45 minutes before a rumble of thunder was heard, but it was just the right amount of time. Eli and I usually go for a walk to the swings each night when I get home from work. We're going to have to put pool time in the rotation.




1 comment:

The Hambrick's said...

I LOVE your new header pic! He is too cute. :)

Counter