Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Attention to Detail

Eli pays attention to the smallest details these days. He stops what he is doing and picks up the random hair, fuzz, or as I like to call them "snivvies." I'm not sure if that's a Pennsylvania word or something my mom made up when we were little. Kevin never heard of it. He just calls it lint or fuzz or something far less exciting than a snivvie.

But anyway... Eli managed to find a piece of cat food stuck between the floor board and the steps. How in the world did he see that? And the funniest... watching Eli try to "pick up" the mole on my leg. This kid notices everything!

1 comment:

The Hambrick's said...

I'm going to say that your mom made it up. I know I could probably stand to brush up on my "Pennsylvanian", but snivvie isn't ringing a bell. Now if you needed to "red" up your room or get a "lickin" for being bad, then i could help.

Counter