Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

D's Shower

Today was my friend Danielle's bridal shower at Cafe Deluxe in DC. She works at Enterprise with me. In fact, before she went into the HR department, she worked at the Bethesda branch, and her branch manager was none other than Kevin Kim.

The shower was a lot of fun, and the food was great. My friends Sadie, Christine, and Ali (all Enterprisers) were all there, too. It' so much fun hanging out with them outside of work without looking at the clock, sighing, and saying..."guess it's time to get back to work."

Danielle, I'm sure you'll read this post sooner or later... Your shower was so much fun, and you had the most awesome heels ever. Kevin and I are really looking forward to your big day. I can't wait to see the blushing bride and Cameron's face when you walk down the aisle.

What a beautiful cake... complete with silver bbs.

The bride cutting the cake


Ah, what every bride needs...a brand new Rowenta iron. She's dreaming of wrinkle removal.


Champagne toast

Gretchen and Ali + bun (in her oven, not mine!)

Christine and Sadie

Enterprisers










No comments:

Counter