Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a Week!

Dear Mim & Pop,

I had such a fun week with you two. I'm really glad that you could spend all week with me. Thanks for playing with me, making me food, taking me for walks, and swimming in the pool with me. Wasn't it fun reading all those books together?

Thanks for helping Mommy and Daddy around the house too. It was so nice of you to make them yummy dinners every night. I can't wait until I'm big enough to eat your cooking, Mim. Thanks also for watching me Thursday night so that Mommy and Daddy could take Uncle Sean, Michele, and Rocco out to dinner to celebrate their engagement.

I miss you both already. Wasn't it fun chasing me around the house and watching me clap? I asked Mommy to post some pictures from our week together so you can remember how much fun we had. I love you Mim and Pop!

XOXO,
Eli Skim

Pop, remember how much fun the slide was??

Pop, remember how we read 700 books together??

Remember when Julia came over for a visit with Miss Christine? She's really cute.

Remember how we clapped together? I'm really good at clapping.

Remember when we went to the swing? I love swinging!!


Mim, remember how fast we went down the slide?


Remember hanging out at the pool everyday? That was awesome!

I have the coolest pool hair.

Those little fountains were pretty cool. Remember how I tried to catch the water in my hands?

I can really cruise around in this, can't I? It's because I know how to kick my feet.

Mim, remember how high you threw me in the air?

How funny did we look walking to the pool with all of our gear? Next time I'll push you Pop.

I think my new swim trunks are pretty cool. My matching shirt makes me look pretty awesome. My best look is when Mommy pops the collar and leaves it unbuttoned. The ladies love it.

Too bad I didn't get a piece of your birthday cake. Happy belated birthday Mim!

2 comments:

The Hambrick's said...

Looks like Eli had a big week with Mim and Pop, I bet Mim and Pop now need a week to rest!

esther said...

lucky you have such awesome parents!!!

Counter