Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

And it's Monday.

Well, I'm starting my 12th day now. No bed sores, but I have a case of bad attitude this morning. I'm having problems logging onto my work network because I had to change a password. After an hour on the phone with the helpdesk at my work, they said the new password won't be recognized until I "simply" go to a local rental branch or corporate office and run a series of programs he gave me. Of course. So I'm working through my list of stuff that can be done via email.

In other news, Kevin met my parents last evening and Eli went with them to Milton until Friday. Until Friday! That's the longest he'll have ever been away from us. He loves being there, so it's Kevin and me that I'm worried about- not him. :)

2 comments:

Ali said...

wow that is a long time to be away from Eli. Alexandra has not even had a sleepover anywhere without me. I am fine if she would though. Actually when we go to the hospital to have the baby that will be the first time she'll stay with someone with me not there. I know bed rest stinks but hang in there!!!

The Hambrick's said...

Oh girl, sounds horrible! I can't imagine having to be in the prone position for that long! Don't worry about Eli - he will have a great time and be better for it when he gets back. Plus, think about it being one less thing for you to worry about right. Sending you happy thoughts.

Counter