Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Update from my bed

Even a foot of snow couldn't stop me from my one outing of the week. My doctor's appointment got moved to the afternoon yesterday, but luckily it didn't get cancelled.

So here's the latest. My cervix shortened even more, down to .7cm from 1cm. At this point in the pregnancy, it should be around 3cm. The good news is that it's still closed, and I'm not dilated at all. The bad news (for me at least) is that bedrest continues as is. I'm happy to do it to keep those babies in there.

The doctor changed my medicine and changed the dosage to round the clock, so hopefully that will help stop the contractions. I started feeling some contractions, mild, but I could still feel them.

The doctor gave us an 80% chance of making it to 33 weeks, so that's good. Of course we'd like to go even longer than that, but getting another 4 weeks would be great.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and well wishes. Right now I'm looking forward to my little boy coming home today!

No comments:

Counter