Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

July 1, 2011

Today I woke up before Ryan. He slept almost 9 hours
Today I went to Knoebels Grove with my kids and parents.
Today Eli got to ride a train 3 times. He was in heaven.
Today I ate at the Fence. Love.
Today I got to enjoy one of my favorite spots on Earth- the front porch of my parents' house in the summertime.
Today Eli and Pop walked over to Meadowbrook to visit Aunt Jo's summer daycare.
Today Eli spent the entire day outside.
Today my mom and I peaked on Eli during his naptime. He wasn't sleeping. He was pretending that his hands were babies and was talking to them.
Today I watched this crazy red bird attack my parent's house. It crashes into windows and flies fast back and forth. It poops everywhere- even down the side of my van after my dad washed it.
Today I watched fireflies in my parents' front yard. I love the summertime.

No comments:

Counter