Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011

Today I finished an art project for the twins' room that I've been working on for 2 weeks.

Today after Eli's nap, he decided he didn't want to wear clothes, just his construction truck undies.

Today Eli and I sang silly songs and made silly faces at Ryan to make him laugh.

Today Ryan napped for 4 hours in the swing upstairs.

Today while all three kiddos were sleeping, I had a chance to catch up with my bff Linsey.

Today the house got very dark in the middle of the day and we had a big storm come through.

Today I couldn't figure out how to put together Eli's train tracks and felt like a dummy.

Today Eli played with his sand table outside. He played early because the rain was coming!

Today everyone napped very well. Except me... I didn't nap. I did laundry. :)

Today I asked Eli to come inside to watch the space shuttle launch. I know he won't remember, but I thought he should watch anyway. He thought it was pretty cool and said the astronauts were going to the moon.

No comments:

Counter