Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cake!

S: Why's everyone looking at us?
R: Dunno. But you've gotta try this thing they put on our tray. It's green on top, but it's definitely not pureed peas.
S: I don't know. I like sweet potatoes and cauliflower. This is neither.

R: Seriously, it's sweet and delicious. Like puffs, but better. I can't figure out this brown part though.

R: It crumbles and makes a mess. I certainly like messes. It's quite tasty too.

S: I'm not sure about this. It feels weird and I prefer not to get messy.
R: Quit being a sissy.

S: Fine. Oh this is delicious. I think I might like this better than sweet potatoes actually.

R: You got that right. Let's hope we get this again tomorrow for breakfast.


2 comments:

Linsey said...

I love the play-by-play and the obvious character traits - Ry will jump in with both feet and Spence will assess the situation fully, even if skeptically, before making his move. I'm glad they both enjoyed the sweet treats!

esther said...

hilarious!

Counter