Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Stroll Around the Block

I was home with the boys yesterday (usually Kevin is home with the boys on Thursdays). We took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed outside. I loaded the littlest ones into one of their birthday gifts from my parents- this awesome red wagon. This baby has seats and straps- perfect for wiggly one year olds! The boys loved it. Eli volunteered to pull the wagon and off to the playground we went.

When we got to the playground, I loaded the boys into the swing while Eli played on the equipment. Ryan and Spencer loved swinging. I got a work out running from one side to another making silly sounds (and looking like a complete fool, I'm sure) and pushing them.

That walk made me very anxious for spring! Now of course, it's freezing cold again! We're ready for you Spring!!!




1 comment:

Linsey said...

I wonder if the makers of that swing realized it would be so twin-friendly? Adorable!

Counter