Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cheerios!!

Cheerios are taking over our house. They are supposed to be a non-messy snack, right? Wrong. Somehow Ryan manages to crush them into dust, mix them with slobber, and create a messy cheerio paste that he smears everywhere. He also grabs handfuls of them and tries to shove 16 in his mouth at a time. So cheerios are flying everywhere!

Spencer is a super clean eater. He eats his cheerios one at a time and everything stays nice and dry and non-pasty. But he loses them. Once I put the boys down, I find 27 cheerios in their two highchairs. They often have cheerios hanging off of their clothes. They carry spares around in their fists.

After a cheerio eating session, it isn't uncommon for me to find rogue cheerios all around the house. Of course I expect the normal shrapnel around the highchairs, but I find cheerios everywhere.
Just see the evidence below.
The cheerios that were tossed over the side of the high chair


The random cheerio found on the back door mat approximately 15 feet from the site of the snack

I suppose a good parent would have put a bib on this poor boy. That little cheerio was a mushy slobbery mess.

This kid doesn't even know that he has one on his head. I mean, really.

This one takes the cake. I swear this wasn't staged. (Check the ear). This discovery is what started this whole post in the first place. All I can say is, never a dull moment around here. Even during snack time.

2 comments:

Christine said...

That is why we have a dog!!

esther said...

LOL!!! they are soooo cute. i can't even imagine with the 2!

Counter