Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Ladies & Gentlemen, the Kid is Mobile!

Oh boy, he's mobile! Eli crawled for the first time this afternoon. I had a better video, but it won't upload for some reason. But this one will do. I'm on the phone with my mom while I'm taping it, and she's asking, "Is he doing it??? and "Are you there?" and I answer her with "I'm vidoetaping." What? "I'm videotaping." So you'll hear my strange whisper of "I'm videotaping" throughout!

The other video shows his whole routine. Up on all fours, rocking back and forth, and then propelling himself forward. (I'll try to upload that for you Mom. But I figured you would want to see this asap.) He did it a bunch of times, going as far as 3 feet or so. First a tooth, and now this? My baby isn't a baby anymore!

2 comments:

The Hambrick's said...

It just gets more interesting from here! Congrats on the milestone - and good luck! :)

esther said...

wow! how fun. soon, you'll be having to follow him everywhere!!!

Counter