Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Donkey Family Photo Shoot

Beth Techtmann from Waypost Photography took some family picures of us in May. Eli had just turned 7 months old. My how they change in a couple of weeks. Eli now has two teeth, more hair, and is crawling!

My friend Renee had family pictures taken by Beth at the same location back in October. I absolutely loved their pictures and thought it would be a great place to take pictures of Eli once he could sit up. So thanks Renee for the inspiration!

I'll post some more when I get the CD of pictures, but here are a bunch to start with. There is a slideshow on her website with more pictures. We had so much fun with Beth that day. Not only is she is a talented photographer, but she also managed to keep Eli smiling. Check out her website here.









3 comments:

Renee said...

LOVE the 6th one down with you two lovebirds kissing. :) Don't ya just love Beth's talent?!

Ali said...

so cute! I am having a photo shoot I think in September with a photographer.

The Hambrick's said...

The pictures are all fantastic!

Counter