Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eli's New Cadillac & High Chair

This past weekend Eli got two new big ticket items- his new stroller and a new high chair. My Nan had given him money at Christmas for a high chair. We finally decided on what we wanted.

It's so much easier feeding him in the new chair rather than the Bumbo seat. And not nearly as messy. Plus he can't reach out and grab the cat's tail as she walks by.




My parents came down Sunday night and left this morning. They watched Eli all day on Monday. They took him for a nice long walk in his new stroller, played on the swing, and planted a flower for me in my Mother's Day flower pot.

"Let's get moving folks. I'm ready to test out my new ride."

Hat? Check. Toys to chew on. Check. Let's Go!

Ok I'll pose for just one more because I know I look really cute in this outfit.

"weeeeeee!!"

"Push me higher Mim!"

"This flower feels funny."

"Are you sure I'm allowed to touch this dirt?"

"Mim, a little help please!"

The finished product

No comments:

Counter