Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Accomplishments

Even with the momma out of commission, we're getting things done at the Kim household. I've been able to do a few things, and Kevin and my mom have done a ton. I'm so glad to get some things checked off the list before the twins come.
  • I input all of my addresses into a database so that I can quickly print off labels for baby annoucements.
  • I completed our 2010 family photo album online and ordered it (and it's already arrived). It was incredibly time consuming because I waited until the year was over to even start, but I'm so glad to have it done before the twinkies arrive.
  • This one is all my mom- she helped me clean out every drawer in the master bedroom- every single one- even the 4 desk drawers. It feels great to have that all done and I got rid of a bunch of stuff. She would bring me pile after pile to go through and I would sort, toss, and then tell her where to put it. There was quite a bit to file. So I'm happy to report that the piles are gone and everything looks great. Who doesn't love spring cleaning in February?
  • Kevin installed a closet organizer in the twins' closet. It looks great and now I just need to get some baskets for the shelves.
  • Eli's potty-training. My mom is working very hard this week with Eli on potty training. I really wanted to at least get him day trained before the babies arrived. Today is day #4. He's done really well. I'll probably do a separate post so that I can put in more detail (to reference later when we do this again!) But I will say that he woke up dry 2 nights in a row and is really, really proud of himself. I will also say that he hasn't pooped in 4 days, so we're not there yet!
  • I've decided on nursery colors (I still reserve the right to change my mind until the last minute) and have some ideas for what I want to do with accessories. It's kind of dangerous to have a lot of time to surf the internet for ideas. I've bookmarked approximately 85 things in the past three weeks! I still need to order a few things that I'll need for the babies right away...thank goodness for Amazon.com.
  • My mom washed and put away all of the newborn clothes and then bought the extras that I needed.
  • I've also been able to put in 45 hours each week for work.

1 comment:

Renee said...

The workings of a great delegator. :) Take the rest while you can get it. Once the twins come you'll wish you were still on bed rest. haha Just joking...you'll have so much energy saved up you'll be Super Mom. :)

Counter