Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Potty Training

So potty training is going well. Eli even woke up dry again this morning. We're still hit or miss on the nighttime part and also the #2 part. But he's doing a great job going pee pee in the potty and is very proud that he doesn't wear diapers anymore. In fact, when he came home yesterday, he ran over to me (on the couch), he stated unprompted "I don't wear diapers. I wear big boy pants." And he talks often about how proud he is of himself. We're very proud of him too.

** By the way, all the pictures from the previous couple posts were taken during the main training days. Our son does wear pants. :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Yay for Eli (and you guys!) It is so much easier than carting diapers, wipes, etc all over the place. Although I guess we should both get used to that feeling again!!! Just as I stopped buying diapers for Alex I started buying them for baby number 2.

Counter